CVE-2023-32046 vulnerability in Microsoft Products
Published on July 11, 2023
Known Exploited Vulnerability
This Microsoft Windows MSHTML Platform Privilege Escalation Vulnerability is part of CISA's list of Known Exploited Vulnerabilities. Microsoft Windows MSHTML Platform contains an unspecified vulnerability that allows for privilege escalation.
The following remediation steps are recommended / required by August 1, 2023: Apply updates per vendor instructions or discontinue use of the product if updates are unavailable.
CVE-2023-32046 is exploitable with local system access, requires user interaction. This vulnerability is considered to have a low attack complexity. It has an exploitability score of 1.8 out of four. The potential impact of an exploit of this vulnerability is considered to be very high.
Products Associated with CVE-2023-32046
You can be notified by stack.watch whenever vulnerabilities like CVE-2023-32046 are published in these products:
What versions are vulnerable to CVE-2023-32046?
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Version r2 sp1 x64
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Version r2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Version -
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Version - sp2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Version -
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Version -
- Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Version -
- Microsoft Windows 10 1809 Fixed in Version 10.0.17763.4645
- Microsoft Windows 11 21h2 Fixed in Version 10.0.22000.2176
- Microsoft Windows 10 21h2 Fixed in Version 10.0.19041.3208
- Microsoft Windows 11 22h2 Fixed in Version 10.0.22621.1992
- Microsoft Windows 10 22h2 Fixed in Version 10.0.19045.3208
- Microsoft Windows 10 1507 Fixed in Version 10.0.10240.20048
- Microsoft Windows 10 1607 Fixed in Version 10.0.14393.6085